Today I'm working on my 16th appliqué block for my friendship group. I love doing appliqué but it took a little while to get the hang of it. I still need more practice before it's perfect.
However, the journey is fun!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
I love this time of year...the yarn is on sale everywhere! I can't keep myself from buying more even though I already have a closet full. Well, at least I have plenty of patterns to keep myself busy. I just finished a granny square blanket for my daughters baby shower(its a girl!). I have to get busy on those little booties. I love the colors she picked for the nursery...green and purple! Its fun to work with colors other then just pink ( although I love pink!).
- I loved making and designing this pincushion. It w...
- I went to an amazing quilt show in Southern Califo...
- This weekend I went to a great Quilt Show in Modes...
- This pin cushion is made out of repurposed wool an...
- Crazy for Crafting
- Don't you just love the versatility of fleece. Thi...
- Baby is on the way!
- ► January (7)